Freeze dried live vaccine against Avian Encephalomyelitis (AE) and Fowl Pox in poultry
Medivac AE-Pox contains Avian Encephalomyelitis (AE) virus of Calnek 1143 strain and Fowl Pox virus of M-92 strain. The virus is produced in SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) eggs to ensure that the vaccine is free from pathogenic microorganism. Each dose contains at least 102.5 EID50 avian encephalomyelitis virus and 103.0 EID50 fowl pox virus
Medivac AE-Pox is indicated for protection against avian encephalomyelitis (AE) and fowl pox in layers and breeders
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
• Medivac AE-Pox of 1 dose per chicken may be administered through wing web
• Before vaccination, injection needle must be boiled for 30 minutes
• Dip the injection needle in vaccine solution until it is totally immersed
• Pull the chicken’s wing, carefully inject the vaccine into thin part of the wing fold. Do not vaccinate any veins,
bones or wing nerves
• Prevent vaccine from contacting other parts of the chicken except the injection site
500 and 1,000 doses with diluent
For veterinary use only
KEMENTAN RI No. D 13094617 VTS
4 thoughts on “Medivac AE-Pox”
Hi Medion Group
It has written in Medivac AE-Pox Dosage and Administration 1 dose per chicken
would you mind describing your meaning by 1 dose?
does it have a special amount???
I would be grateful if you answer my question as soon as possible
Good afternoon, please contact our technical consultation team by email to info.medion.co.id. Thank you
cara minum nya brp kali?
Selamat siang, silakan hubungi tim konsultasi teknis kami di alamat email email@example.com. Terima kasih.
Comments are closed.