for louses and worms
- Poultry: eradicates ectoparacites such as mites, ticks / louses, and endoparacites (nematodes such as: Capillaria spp., Ascaridia spp., Heterakis gallinarum).
- Goat and sheep: – worms (mature and immature) in gastrointestinal : Cooperia spp., Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcinta, Trichostrongylus spp., Nematodirus spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Strongyloides papillosus and mature worms Chabertia ovina. – lung worms (mature and immature) : Dictyocaulus filaria. – nasal bot: Oestrus Ovis
- Cow: worms (mature and immature): Ostertagia spp., Cooperia spp., Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Oesophagostomum spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides spp., Bunostomum Phlebotomum, Toxocara spp.
Dosage and Administration
- Poultry: – Ectoparasite : 0.04 ml per kg of body weight dissolved in drinking water, administered for 2 consecutive days. Repeat after 2 weeks. – Endoparasite : 0.04 ml per kg of body weight dissolved in drinking water for one time application. Repeat after 2 weeks.
- Cow, sheep, and goat : 0.02 ml per kg of body weight, to be given forcibly.
- Stop giving Kututox Oral 21 days before livestock is slaughtered for human consumption.
- Store in a tightly closed container, in a dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Box : 12 bottles @ 100 ml
For veterinary use only
Under licensed veterinarian prescription
KEMENTAN RI No. D 13094618 PKC